Are living quarters feeling especially tight as you shelter in place with kids, a partner, housemates or friends? Is the increased anxiety and uncertainty of these months heightening preexisting relationship challenges? Or are you simply wondering how to get more meaningful connection in the midst of a seemingly isolated time.
Join meditation teacher and intimacy coach, Justine Dawson, for a mini workshop on mindfulness in connection. Whether you’re sheltering solo or with others, this moment in life gives us the opportunity to look at our relationships as practice. We’ll explore how we can engage with them in a way that furthers insight, intimacy, and nourishment. As well as what can we do to apply the wisdom and care of our practice into the raw reality of day to day relating with others.
This bi-monthly group will help you with honest conversation and practical tools. We’ll join together in a brief meditation, teaching and then lots of time to discuss our real life questions and concerns.
You’ll cultivate the ability to:
- Engage in your relationships as a form of mindfulness practice
- Navigate the challenging people in your life – including the difficult aspects of yourself
- Be unafraid of conflict – facing relationship challenges with curiosity and insight
- Communicate with honesty, courage and kindness
- Have more of the intimacy and community you desire
This group is suitable for both beginners and experienced practitioners, singles and those in relationship of any kind.
Join us every first and third Thursday from 1-2:15pm PST.
We’re currently offering this class for free to COVID-19 healthcare/service workers. Please email email@example.com for more information.