“Enlightenment is intimacy with all things” – Zen Master Dogen
Join us for an introduction to the essentials of mindfulness, and grow in intimacy with your life. This 4-week class is appropriate for people new to meditation, as well as experienced meditators who want to refresh the fundamentals of their practice.
Through clear and insightful instruction and dialog, you’ll cultivate the ability to:
● Trust your meditation practice
● Feel more connected in your body
● Be present with emotion – both high & low
● Work with anxious, stressful or persistent thoughts
● Be friendly towards yourself
● Stay open and steady in the face of intense experiences
● Implement a sustained daily practice that works with your life
This class is especially helpful for people who have had difficulty meditating or feel they aren’t ‘doing it right’. We’ll keep it real – offering simple, practical guidance for meditation, as well as tools to implement in daily life. We might even have some fun.
Four weekly classes that meet Tuesday evenings from 7:30pm – 9:00pm.
You will receive the Zoom info via email after registering. If you would like to set up a payment plan please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of payments and the amount of each payment (ie 4 payments of $25).