Would you like to stress less in life? Join this dynamic and practical 4-week course in which you will experience how to transform life’s inevitable stresses into mindful regulation and balance every day. Inspired by evidenced-based practices from Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) curriculums, this course will integrate stress reduction into every aspect of life, physically, neurologically, emotionally and relationally. As we come out of this very challenging time, we’ll even be exploring how to understand and regulate Traumatic stress.
Each session will include guided experiential meditations, expert education on relevant themes, questions and sharing and active practice support. Each week will offer both formal and informal practices that build on and support each other, making “stressing less” a natural part of life as it is.
- Bringing awareness to body sensations caused by stress.
- Recognize and explore stress related habits.
- Discover practices to deal with disruptive situations.
- Find balance under difficult circumstances.
- Manage stressful emotions and relationships.
Schedule Tuesdays 5-6:30pm PT:
To register for the in-person version of this event click here.