- General Fund
- At InsightLA we firmly believe the benefits of mindfulness should be available to all. As revenue from our classes and events covers just 73% of our operating costs, philanthropic support plays a critical role in allow us to bring our mission to life. From providing financial assistance to those who otherwise would not be able to attend one of our potentially life changing classes, to funding powerful onsite training at non-profit partners in our community, our generous donors help us bring the benefits of mindfulness to people throughout our city. To make a donation click here.
- Monthly Giving
- Many of our generous donors choose the convenience of monthly giving. Monthly donors play a critical role in allowing us to bring our mission to life.
Donations help keep our centers open and our programming available for all. Donations also provide financial assistance to those who would otherwise not be able to attend one of our potentially life-changing classes, and fund powerful onsite mindfulness and meditation trainings at non-profits throughout Los Angeles. Through monthly giving, your gifts sustain our life-changing work throughout the year.
- Volunteering is an exciting way to be part of the InsightLA family. In addition to the deep satisfaction of supporting our many wonderful programs, there are individual benefits as well.
Here are some of the reasons people choose to volunteer at InsightLA:
To make new friends, meet fellow meditators and be part of a ‘Sangha’ or community
To express generosity
To explore the integration of work and dharma practice
To share expertise and knowledge
To participate in a special event or program for free or reduced cost
To have fun!
- Amazon Smile
- Choose InsightLA Inc as your designated charity on Amazon Smile and a portion of all of your Amazon shopping will go into our General Fund.
- No One Turned Away Fund
- Every day of the week, our doors are open to people who are suffering. Over 20% of our community relies on financial assistance to attend our classes and retreats. No one is turned away for lack of funds. Our No One Turned Away Fund allows us not only to sustain our commitment to accessibility, but to meet the ever-increasing need for our services regardless of socio-economic level or demographic. With your generous donations, we offer partial or full scholarships to our fee-based programs based on need.
- Mudita Fund
- Recognizing that Los Angeles is a diverse community, we are deeply committed to equity and inclusivity in all we do. Our Mudita Fund is reserved specifically for scholarships awarded to People of Color. The Sanskrit word mudita translates to selfless joy, or the desire to see people happy. Mudita expresses the joy we all receive from acts of generosity and the spirit behind our dedication to equity and inclusivity.
- Workplace Matching Gifts
- If your company has a matching gift program, you may be able to increase the value of your gift. If you have given a gift recently or in this calendar year, it may still be eligible for your company to match. Please check your personnel department for the matching gift form and send it in to email@example.com to increase your gift.
- Tribute and Honor Giving
- If you would like to honor someone by donating in their name, donating in celebration of a birthday or wedding, or donating in their memory, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift of Stock
- Another way of giving is through a donation in the form of stock or shares. If you are interested in more information please contact email@example.com
- Dana Matching
- A very special way of making a donation is to match the dana collected from one day of your favorite sitting group. In this way, our community can work together to make an even greater difference. Just let the teacher or the office team know you’d like to match dana on a specific day.
- Legacy Estate Giving
- One way of supporting the work InsightLA will do in the future is by including InsightLA in your estate plan. You can do this by including InsightLA in your will or living trust, your retirement plan, bank account, or life insurance policy. For more information about legacy giving or to let us know that you have already named InsightLA in your estate plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes & Events
- MBSR & MSC
- Insight in Action
- About Us