Create more gratifying relationships with the Art of Mindful Connection. In this daylong retreat led by Senior Teacher Justine Dawson, join a heart-led sangha for inspiration, insight, and practical practices for meaningful relating.
- Bridge the awareness & insight of your mindfulness practice with your daily relationships
- Grow your ability to stay present inside of yourself as you engage with others
- Notice others more deeply and open yourself to be more deeply seen as well
- Develop ease and playfulness whether one-on-one or in a group
- Practice simple ways to enrich connection with friends, family, loved ones and even strangers
- Make new connections and friendships within the sangha
We’ll spend the day together moving between periods of sitting meditation, group dialog, reflective journaling and experiential exercises all designed to cultivate connection with our own selves and others.
This class is welcoming to and inclusive of adults single and in relationship, of all genders and sexual orientations.
This event is appropriate for singles and couples who want to deepen their capacity to connect, notice deeply and reveal honestly.
This is an in-person event: To uphold our COVID safety protocols, capacity will be limited to 75 at InnerWay LA in Culver City. Proof of vaccination with boosters will be required along with masks.