NOTE: This event has been rescheduled from November 6th-8th to a date in the future (TBD). Please join the waitlist to receive an update.
One effect of the pandemic and the growing awareness of social justice is that many individuals have realized that some part of their life needs to be changed. For some, it is needing a new job or changing careers. For others, it is realizing they need to make a major in change their life or what they want from life. When the winds of change blow in this manner, it can cause anxiety and uncertainty, but it can also be exciting and empowering—particularly if there is a tried and true process available that teaches you how to effectively deal with change.
The Life Balance Institute has been offering weekend workshops on how to skillfully navigate change for over thirty years. Now, for the first time, one of these workshops is available online.
Research has shown that how well you navigate change, and the transition that follows it, has a direct impact on the degree of well-being, purpose, and satisfaction you experience on a day-to-day basis.
The normal concerns that change brings up can lead to confusion, apathy, despair, or poor decisions.
In this workshop, you can learn skills to effectively respond to change including:
- Using the “Journey through Change” as a map to locate yourself in the process of your current change as well as having it to use for future change.
- Assessing what parts of your life are out of balance and calling for change.
- Gaining insights about your strengths and challenges in dealing with change.
- Recognizing habits of mind that undermine you and learning practices to disengage from their influence.
- Creating a strategy for effectively navigating your change.
- Expect a weekend of dynamic inquiry and learn to meet change with authenticity, confidence, and clarity.
Friday, 2:00 – 5:30 pm
Saturday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (with a 2-hour lunch break from 12:30 – 2:30 pm)
Sunday, 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Prerequisite: We will be utilizing online PDFs during the retreat. Please ensure you can have both Zoom and PDFs open on your device. PDFs can be opened on your browser or an application like Adobe. This is a requirement for the retreat.
For more information visit SkillfulChange.org
Pricing: Any amount above the base cost becomes a tax deductible donation that helps to subsidize the cost for fellow practitioners who might not otherwise be able to afford to attend.