In this everchanging life, one of the most complex challenges that men face is skillfully navigating the many transitions they face in the various stages of their lives. This is truer than ever because of the new expectations and demands that confront men.
This weekend workshop focuses on how to effectively respond to changes related to being a man in the modern world. You will be offered a series of time-tested self-assessments and tools from the Life Balance Institute that are designed to give you clarity and insights about your specific situation. These tools have empowered countless individuals to step into greater alignment with what they truly care about in life.
During this workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Identify the areas of your life that need attention.
- Gain insights about your strengths and challenges in dealing with change.
- Recognize habits of mind that undermine you and learn practices to disengage from their influence.
- Clarify your values and intentions so you have a basis for making wise decisions.
- Use our “Journey through Change Map” to orient yourself in your change.
- Create a strategy for effectively navigating your change.
Expect a weekend full of dynamic inquiry and the opportunity to learn essential life skills for meeting your changes and transitions with authenticity, confidence, and clarity. In the Life Balance Strategy approach, this is called “finding the path to well-being.”
Friday 2pm – 5:30 pm
Saturday 9am – 5:30pm (lunch 12:30pm – 2pm)
Sunday 9am – 5pm (lunch 12:30pm – 2pm)
*Note: Please read the auto confirmation email after registering for the Event Homepage.
*Note: Financial Support for this event is full.