Are you tired of endless Bumble swiping? Would you like to connect with others in a deeper, more fulfilling way?
Join InsightLA Senior Teacher, Justine Dawson for a 3-week exploration of mindful dating. Through conversation, meditations, experiential inquiry and optional homework exercises, explore how to:
- Take on dating as a practice for growth and self awareness
- Create a dating profile that reflects your true self and desires
- Set up dates that are fun, meaningful and feel good
- Develop intimacy skills with every interaction
- Build connection with the power of your attention and honesty, getting to the good stuff sooner
- Respectfully bring conversations to a close when you’re no longer interested
- Join a community of conscious individuals committed to growth. This class is welcoming to and inclusive of adults (18+), of all genders and sexual orientations who are looking to cultivate connection through dating.
To support the personal nature of conversation in this class, all students are asked to participate with video on.
Schedule – Thursdays from 7:30-9pm PT:
No class October 20
Suggested Donation: $120