This event is the online version of a hybrid retreat which will take place both in-person and online. To register for the in-person version of this event, click here.
A restorative day for the body and mind resting in your true nature.
Do you long for a for a sense of peace and freedom with deeper connection with yourself, others, and the world around you?
If so, then this silent daylong retreat is for you. We will practice quieting the body and the mind, cultivate (samadhi) tranquility and explore mindfulness and compassion, with metta (lovingkindness) meditation.
In these ancient practices, we will learn and practice to:
- Pay attention to the present moment with open, non-judgmental awareness
- Cultivate calm abiding and inner peace
- Open our hearts to ourselves and others with love and compassion
- Through this day, you will have the opportunity to unplug from the busyness of everyday life and to reconnect with your true nature. You will experience a greater sense of peace, freedom, and well-being.
The retreat will include:
- Guided meditations
- Time for a Silent meal
- Opportunities for reflection and questions
- Time to be and walk in nature
The retreat is open to all levels of experience. No prior meditation experience is required. And if you are a longtime practitioner, welcome to practice!
Where is this retreat located?
This event will take place in person at the Benedict Canyon Retreat House. Find directions, information on what to bring and more on this link.
In keeping with the principles of the dharma that underlie our activities, primarily non-harming, we are requiring that all attendees be fully vaccinated in order to attend in-person. Masks are optional as all attendees are fully vaccinated. Attendance is limited to allow for social distancing.
Suggested donation: $85