Incorporate an effective and ongoing mindfulness practice into all aspects of your life. Learn to live with greater presence and kindness, for both yourself and others.
This 5-week introduction to mindfulness course meets online for 1 hour each week. It is appropriate for beginners as well as anyone who wants to refresh the fundamentals of their practice.
Introduction to Mindfulness
Mindfulness is the practice of being present for all that arises in our experience with a kind and caring curiosity. In this introductory course, you will learn the following in a caring a supportive environment.
- Understand what mindfulness is and what benefits may arise from the practice
- Cultivate a healthier relationship with your thoughts and emotions
- Develop a greater sense of balance, stability and resilience
- Become more aware of your body and its intelligence
- Move from unskillful reactions to skillful responses
- Integrate mindfulness practices into everyday life
Who is this course for?
This 5-week introduction to mindfulness course is for anyone who is curious about mindfulness meditation and would like guidance on creating an integrated practice for a life of greater peace and ease.
Sessions are appropriate for beginners who have never meditated before, as well as experienced meditators who want to refresh the fundamentals of their practice.
Location & Schedule
Introduction to mindfulness is an online course. Sessions take place LIVE on Zoom online, Tuesdays from 7pm-8pm Pacific Time.
- February 27
- March 5
- March 12
- March 19
- March 26
Attendance at all sessions is encouraged.
Although this is a donation-based class, registration is required.
Suggested donation: $150