Sex, intimacy and eroticism are potent areas for mindfulness practice. For most of us they are full of both pleasure and pain. So how do we enter this terrain consciously, and learn to bring the awareness of our mindfulness practice into the realm of human connection?
In this 4 week online class, learn to:
- Fully inhabit yourself in erotic intimacy moving from your head into your body
- Become mindfully connected to and expressive of your desires and boundaries
- Develop mini ‘intimacy research’ projects to sustainably expand your capacity for mindful sex & connection
- Bring awareness to blocks of shame, fear and hesitation and engage practices to work with them
- Create vibrant and resonant erotic touch and connection
Schedule: Wednesdays, 7:30pm – 9:00pm PT
This class is welcoming to and inclusive of adults single and in relationship, of all genders and sexual orientations.
To support the personal nature of conversation in this class, all students are asked to participate with video on.
Suggested donation: $120