Discussion topics include:
- How can we understand and heal some of the extreme political division that exists across the US and other countries?
- How do we grapple with the asymmetry of power between exponentially advancing technology and our human physiology?
- Dependent Co-Arising – how is technology effecting us at the individual level and how is social media shaping our communities and our ability to solve the challenges in front of us?
- What’s the solution and what changes do we need to make?
Center for Humane Technology is dedicated to creating the conditions for radically reimagined 21st century digital infrastructure. The Center for Human Technology is:
- Values-centric and designed with awareness that technology is never neutral, and is inevitably shaped by its surrounding socioeconomic environment
- Sensitive to human nature and doesn’t exploit our innate physiological vulnerabilities
- Narrows the gap between the powerful and the marginalized instead of increasing that gap
- Reduces greed and hatred instead of perpetuating them
- Helps to build shared truth instead of dividing us with fragmenting realities
- Accounts for and minimizes the externalities that it generates in the world
To learn more and join the movement click here.